Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School

It was the first day of school on Okinawa today and as you can tell by the picture, my boys were thrilled. Hunter is going into 3rd and has Mrs. Delaney and Brody is going into 1st with Mrs. Goodwin. I got called to sub for the first 2 days of school so right off the bat I am earning money!! We are currently in TC- 2. Which means a storm is coming our way. I got everything strapped down outside and now we are just waiting for it to hit. Apparently it is coming towards us but all we will get is a lot of rain and wind gust. We haven't had a typhoon in 3 years so we are about due. I got my fridge stocked with the necessary items for us, food, water and beer. If I am going to be stuck inside, I might as well be happy!!



Baseball continues for the boys. Last weekend, Hunter had a game that lasted 2.5 hours. They ended up winning but exhausted all the pitchers. It was very warm and humid so it was not fun to play in.





Brody also had a game. That boy kills me!! He hit the ball into the outfield, ran to first and the coach told him to go to second, he looked at the coach and said, "No, It's too hot to run!!" That's my boy! He played a great game at first and pitcher but was really looking forward to the snack at the end.



No comments: