Saturday, August 14, 2010

Baseball 2010

Baseball season has started and boy was it a hot one. Hunter had the first game at 9:00am and it felt like it was 100 degrees. Joe and I decided to "age" him up to the 9-10 division this year. He would have still played coach pitch at 8 and we felt he was ready for kid pitch. He played great. He played short stop for today. There were a lot of walks and pass balls, not much hitting but the pitchers are just learning. His team won, 12-6. In this age group, they get to go to the playoffs so we can finally keep score. Brody had a game at 10:15 so I had to leave Hunter's game early to get to Brody's game. Of course, after I left, Hunter got to pitch one inning. He is not much on words so all I got out of him was that he did okay and no one scored. I think my friend was able to get pics of him pitching.






Brody had a great day hitting. I had to be fast to get his picture because once the ball is on the tee, he hits it. No one volunteered for catcher (it was too hot so I don't blame anyone) so Brody raised his hand and did the job. Although you can't take off the mask, he did a great job at stopping the ball. Of course, his favorite thing about the game was the snack after the game!


Brody doing a dance after getting to second base. I wish I would of had the video camera.

No comments: