Friday, December 18, 2009

Housing Update!!

Well,he is the situation. Joe and I went into the housing office to talk with the "Relocation Counselor". Joe told me to let him do the talking because he would remain calm. I didn't say a word. I sat and listened to what Joe was telling her and listened to what she was telling us. But, when she started to apologize for the timing of the letter (one week before Christmas)I could hold my tongue any longer. She states "I'm sorry the letter came out when it did" and I reply "Yeah, that's crap!" I got the look from Joe but continued on about the ceiling. I remained very calm and was able to tell the entire story of the ceiling to her. She gets on her phone and talks to Tim and says "The occupants are describing a drop ceiling to me, could you go over and check to make sure this is correct". We drive home and have Tim look at the house and he said that there is no reason for us to move, our ceilings are fine!! I didn't want to tell him that I wasn't going any where!! So a half way happy ending, we do not have to move but Joe is still deploying!!

No comments: