Saturday, February 7, 2009

Entertainment at the Game











I usually write and tell you all about Hunter's game and tell you little about Brody. Well, it is Brody's turn to shine. We were at the football game (which Hunter did very well) and Brody was bored! So Joe was playing catch with him. He got mad at Joe because he said that dad was not throwing right! I got out the camera and started taking pictures and the tears stopped and Brody started throwing the ball right! Just before the game was to start, Brody ran across the field to put the ball back and came running to our side of the field. He was running with his finger in the air (like saying "I'm #1) and he was cheering for himself. At the very end of his run, he did a little dance (either he was practicing his TD dance or he was glad to be done running) Of course he didn't know I was taking pictures. He then decide he would sit in the 20 yard marker- whatever keeps him quiet!! He watched most of the game but then got bored and played in the dirt. Only 3 more weeks until soccer will start for him!! I ran a race with my neighbor only to show up and see that they moved the run until next week. So we ran the course anyway. I like to tell people that I won my age group and there was a tie for the overall winner!!! Next week I will be running and Joe will have the boys. If I don't post in time... Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!

No comments: