Saturday, January 31, 2009

Football Fun




Once again it is Saturday and that means Football!! Hunter's team is really improving and I think he is finally starting to have fun. Hunter played quarterback the first half and was able to throw the ball a few times and hand it off. He got an interception on defense and almost ran it back for a touchdown. Of course, I got no pictures of it. I was too busy talking and clapping that I forgot the camera was around my neck. Believe when I say, it was a beautiful play!! Joe is in FL at triathlon training camp for the Marine Corps. He will be flying out on Sunday (our Monday) and will get home on Tuesday. Because of his travel times, he will miss his beloved Steelers in the Super Bowl!! We will see the game live also but at 8:30 in the morning on Monday. The military has the whole day off! Until next week...

No comments: