Tuesday, March 1, 2011

He needs to grow taller
hunter playing QB again
Brody and Eliot
Almost had a TD on this one

Here is what my Saturday:
8:15 leave the house for Brody's 9am game. Go directly to the party after at the bowling alley. 12:00- feed Brody and Eliot (Hunter was with Eliot's mom) at Kadena- not my base. 1:30- Hunter's game then his party after. 6:30- Finally leaving Kadena and got home at 7:00!! It was a long day but the boys had a blast! It is onto soccer season for both boys and Eliot and Shea are on their team again.

On Friday, I went on a field trip with Hunter's class. Trina and I decided to follow the bus. We thougth we knew where we were going but I guess we didn't. We ended up exploring the southern part of Okinawa but were able to find our way to the place. We had no map and no one spoke English! I don't know how we did it but we did and had a good laugh while doing it! The field trip was to Okinawa World. We went in the cave then walked through the village. The highlight of the day was visiting the snake museum (for the kids not the adults). The snake picture is the only one that Hunter was smiling in.
Part of the PTO board and thier kid holding a boa constrictor. L to R: Trina & Catherine Bourquin, Michelle & Jordan Smith, Me & Hunter. This is the imfamous Trina whom I always am with. And this is Jordan that stayed with me for 2 weeks.
CJ, Myron, Marcellous, and Hunter with the Python
Hunter and Myron
The boys in the cage

Update on Joe... Last I talked to him his return date has been moved. He will not be home until April 10/11th. The Marine Corps, more specifically his CO, have a messed up way of checking in. The check in process will take longer than it should because he has to take a mandatory 96. If anyone is in the CA area and wants to visit him- I'm sure he would like that. Seeing as how most of you live in MI it won't happen. Will update you when I get more news.

No comments: