Friday, May 21, 2010

New Post!!!


Hunter and his friend Jordan. Most people think that I have 3 boys. Jordan spends a lot of time at our house!


I haven't posted anything in awhile so I thought I would send out a quick note. The very last soccer game got cancelled last weekend so we are going to try again this weekend. The boys are ready to be done with soccer. It is starting to get really hot and humid here so outside play isn't there favorite thing right now. I have been mowing the lawn. Joe says I can get a lawn ninja but I think I am trying to prove to myself that I can do it all while he is gone. Well, I might be calling the lawn ninjas! As I was cutting the grass almost 2 weeks ago, I kept getting bit by tiny bugs. I kept going and even "trimmed" the bushes. Okay...I hacked them up so bad that if they wanted to grow back, we will be gone before that happens!! A couple days after, I noticed a rash on my arm. Just the left arm. Of course, I itched it and it spread! I didn't go into the doctor because I knew it was just a rash! On Tuesday (a week and a half after mowing the lawn) I was working in the clinic and had one of the docs look at it. She said it was contact dermatitis. She prescribed me drugs and off I went. As luck would have it, the rash didn't go away but turned into a ring!! With my experience in athletic training, I knew it could only be one thing...ringworm. I know you can't get it from mowing the lawn. I went back to the doc and she gave me something else (treating it like ringworm) so hopefully this takes care of it. I am seriously considering a lawn ninja!

I am not going to post a picture of my arm but I do have a few from past soccer games. School is ending on the 17th of June. Swim practice starts for Hunter on June 1st and Brody will continue to take lessons. More pictures later.

No comments: