Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hello Again!

The family- Joe is there in spirit.
Hunter actually smiling!

It has been awhile since the last post. Lots has happened. First off, Hunter made his first Holy Communion. He was chosen by his teacher to bring up the hosts but I didn't tell him until it was time. He gets nervous and I didn't want him to back out. After the service we had a party at Trina's house. It was a Mexican theme with Trina and I making all the food, including the cake. There was a lot of people and I think everyone had a good time.
Hunter and Catherine (Trina's daughter)

The cake!

I have been subbing for the past 2 weeks. The teacher got stuck in England on spring break due to the volcano. I have tired after being with 25 kindergartners all day. I have never seen so much nose picking and tattling in my life. I guess this confirms that I am not going to be a teacher.

Soccer started up again this weekend. I video taped some of the games but haven't figured out how to put it on the blog. I really don't like to tape because then I can't yell any thing. I would much rather have Joe tape but then I guess I would still be on the tape, just yelling! I say encouraging things but I can't keep quiet (like mother, like daughter).


I am hosting a Pampered Chef show to benefit breast cancer so if you need anything, let me know. I am working my other job, MCCS, this week. It will be another busy week but that is the way we like it. Makes the time go by faster. Our trip to Thailand got cancelled. That is a good thing, I didn't feel safe taking the kids there without Joe with all the turmoil over there. We are planning on going in the summer if things quiet down.

No comments: