Thursday, February 11, 2010

I got Tagged!!

I got this "tag" from my friend Sandy (Eli's mom) in CA. I thought I would fill it out since I normally don't when I get these in my email account. On a side note, for those of you who know what I am talking about.... 18 days to go.


4 shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Survivor
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. How I Met Your Mother

4 things I am passionate about
1. I don't really think I am passionate about one thing. I'm sure my family could tell you other wise but I can't really think of anything.
2. I thought of one...for the next 2 weeks, I am very passionate about finishing the yearbook.


4 phrases I say a lot:
1. "Did you flush the toilet?"
2. "Wash your hands"
3. "Did you put on clean underwear?"
4. "Why are these clothes on the floor?"

4 things I have learned, or am learning:
1. To be more patient with the boys
2. Swimming masters can be fun
3. To say no to people
4. The military isn't that bad (I still don't like moving but I like the job security)

4 places I would like to go:
1. Michigan to see family
2. California to see friends
3. Disney World with the boys
4. Ireland

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Volunteered in Brody's class
2. Worked on the Zukeran Elementary yearbook
3. Went to football practice
4. Went to a soccer meeting

4 things I am looking forward to:
1. Time spent with Joe before he leaves
2. Seeing my parents in 2 weeks
3. Tokyo swim meet with the boys (Hunter is swimming)
4. Joe's safe return from far away

4 things on my wish list:
1. The CA housing market to improve so we can sell our house (Sorry Evan!)
2. To get into Nursing school (yes, I am still trying)
3. Health and happiness for my family
4. For the military to actually put families first! (This is a wish list remember!)

4 people I tag:
1. I tagged no one. Not because I don't think any one would respond, I know you all are busy and probably get these "tag" letters in your emails. So this was posted for your enjoyment!!

No comments: