Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brody, The Kindergartener


Today was Brody's first day of Kindergarten. He talked the entire way to school and even while walking Hunter to his classroom. He was very excited. Joe and I walked down to get them after school (the USMC had Monday and Tuesday off for Labor day)and that was a different story. Brody was pooped! He said it was too hot to walk, we lived to far away, we were walking too fast, anything he could complain about he did. He apparently got his second wind when the neighbor came down to play because he went off without one complaint!
Joe told them to smile without opening their mouth

Joe was in DC for a case that he was assigned to while stationed at Miramar (the crazy man or Jessie for those of you who know about it). He left the first say of school and came back on Sat. evening. I had gotten tickets to attend Okinapa- which is a wine tasting event held yearly here. Joe of course, was going to miss it, so I brought my neighbor with me and made it a girls night out. All of you who know me, know that I love things at are free. I don't care if it is a pencil, if it is free, I want it. At the wine festival, one booth was giving away free biking shirts. So I had a friend go up and ask for one by saying that his wife couldn't make it and he wanted to give her one. The wine people gave him one and he turned and gave it to me. I have no idea what I will do with the biking shirt, no I am not going to start biking, but I might just have to so I can wear it around!! I was going to model it for you and picture the shirt that way but it is a small and last I checked, I am not a small, so I didn't think that would do the shirt justice!

No comments: