Friday, November 21, 2008



This week we went to a local park and took our pictures for the Christmas card. Our neighbor came with us and took the pictures. It was alot of fun once we got there. The boys were complaining that they didn't want to wear the same outfit and that it was too hot outside to take pictures (it was in the 70's- I know the Midwest people are really feeling their pain). So a few tears were shed and then they got dressed. I did let them pick out their own shoes, thinking that it wouldn't be in the picture, but I was wrong. Anyway, it was an adventure and I hope you all enjoy the photos

1 comment:

Jeremy Price said...

Your picture looks great. I am sad for you that you are not going shopping after Thanksgiving. Is that not a Japanize tradition? Will you still have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Happy Birthday to you and Hunter.