Friday, November 14, 2008


Have you ever seen a child do something and ask yourself why? Well, we do that a lot around here with Brody and since coined the phase "Brody World". No one has ever entered Brody World except Brody. Only he knows why he does what he does. Well, this past weekend he was playing in his room, taking everything out, and he found a clip on tie. No one in our family has worn the tie (Joe and I forgot we even had it) but Brody wanted to wear it. He wore that tie the entire weekend, with a t-shirt (can you say redneck!!) He decided on Monday that he would wear the tie to school. Joe was able to talk him into wearing a dress shirt with it. He was so proud of himself. He was saluting everyone, his teacher, his classmates, and anyone else that he saw. Miss Tita asked me why he was wearing the tie and all I said was "Welcome to Brody World". She laughed and asked no more questions. He kept the tie on all day but did take it off to go to bed. He did find a hook in his bedroom to hang his tie on so it wouldn't get lost!

1 comment:

Jeremy Price said...

Good job!! This looks great. I have you on my list of blogs I follow now so everytime you add to it you will go to the top of my list.