Sunday, November 30, 2008

Joe's Run






My birthday on Sat. was uneventful. We didn't do anything special. Actually, I got Joe to hang up the outside lights for me and the kids and I decorated the inside. It feels like Christmas here but I am missing a few things...like snow and my Christmas village. No, sadly, the village didn't make the trip overseas but I will be collecting pieces here to bring back. On Sunday we went to a race for Joe. He was part of a team and he did the run portion of the triathlon. The race was by camp ground owned by the Air Force so after the race we went there and hung out for the day. It will be an early to bed time for the boys since we had to get them up at 5:30 am for the race. Next week should be back to normal around here or as close as we get to normal!

No comments: