Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Swim Season

Coming off the starting blocks.

It is that time of year (again) where Hunter hits the pool. He will tell you he doesn't like it but I think he really does! He is still in the 8 and under group for the awards but can compete against any age. The lane assignments are based off of times, not age. In one of his events, he was swimming next to a 48 year old and the other side he had a 13 year old. Yes, I could have swam at the meet because I swim Masters but who would have taken the pictures?
Doing the Butterfly.

More fly


He swam butterfly for the first time. It was a 25M swim and he did it in 28.90. Then he did the 100M freestyle in the time of 1:33.76 and then the 50M free in 42.22
All of his times were good and he seemed pleased with them. Next week is an aquathon for both boys, I'll be sure to take pictures.
Coming strong into the wall (finishing the fly)


The boys and I are going camping the week after the 4th with some friends. Then we are going to try and Space A (space available) to Guam. We picked Guam because there are always lots of flights going there, it is still a tropical island and they have stores like the states. I think the boys will just be happy to get off this island.
Doing the 25M kick board. All 10 and under have to do this event.

Joe and I will celebrate our anniversary on the 26th. It seems like he is always gone somewhere on our anniversary! The boys and I will go out to eat and then see a movie. They tell me that they are going to pay but we will see.
Finishing the freestyle.
Joe says it is hot there. It was 120 the other day. I thought he would have stopped running due to the heat but I guess he just gets up earlier in the morning to run.

No comments: