Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rainy Day Soccer




I had no camera at this weeks games due to the constant rain that fell from the moment I got out of the car until.....it is still raining and it is 6:30 pm. I was drenched after today's games but enjoyed them just the same. Hunter's game was first and they did very well. They won again and he played mid-field so he ran alot. Hunter is more of a sprinter not a long distance runner so he was pretty tired after the game. I ran from Hunter's game to Brody's (of course they don;t play on the same field!) and I got there in enough time to see Brody dribble from mid field all the way to the goal and score!!! He was so excited and I really wish I had my camera to take a picture of the celebration. The ref was messed up on the length of the game and had the kids (5-6 yr. old) playing 15 minutes running clock QUARTERS. Brody played the entire game and is pooped!


Unfortunately, Joe was unable to see the games due to the Marine Corps sending him to a conference (for once, it is not running) He currently is in New Zealand at a law conference and I am stuck in Okinawa, standing in the rain, watching soccer for 3.5 hours- but I am sure he would rather be here anyway. The pictures are from last week but will take new ones next game.


No comments: