Monday, March 9, 2009

Home again




I went back to the States to visit my parents in AZ and friends in CA. I went without the boys but they survived alright. Hunter had his last football game, however he only played in half the game. At half time, the down maker fell and hit him in the head (of course it was the old metal kind, not the new plastic kind) He got 3 staples in the head and sat out the rest of the game. An ER doc happened to be on the sideline and she ran home and got the staples to fix his head. Joe saved himself about 2 hours in the ER. Things like this only happen when mom is away.




Brody did just fine. He would go to Joe's work after school and hang out with dad for about an hour before it was time to go home. Joe had left to go down the hall to get him a snack and left Brody in his office. Everyone in the office was busy doing something and the phone rang. Brody decided to answer the phone. Thank goodness he didn't say anything and the man hung up. The man called back a few minutes later saying he thought he dialed the wrong number because no one said anything!! Brody didn't see anything wrong with what he did.




I had a nice visit and hit every single shopping mall I could! It was a nice vacation but I was ready to get back here to see the family. Soccer starts for both boys Monday the 9th and it is raining. The boys are excited to play in the rain and mud. Now I know what my parents had to go through when I played an outdoor sport!

No comments: