Friday, November 14, 2008


We decided to try blogging to keep everyone updated on your life in Okinawa. This way I don't forget anyone when I send out an email....it is up to you to check us out!! I will try to update the site weekly, usually Sunday night (that would be Sat. for all of you) but as you know that having 2 active boys the time flies away from you. I have to thank my friend from California, Sandy Price, for giving me the idea. Hopefully this works. Here is the cake from the Marine Corps Ball that we attended. They asked me to make so I just wiped this up at the last minute!! Joe was in the ceremony that presents the cake and the guest of honor. Overall, it was a fun night. The only down side was that it was a school night and I had to go on a field trip the next day at 7:30 in the morning! The boys were tired the next day but everyone survived. Okay, so I am new at this. This post was suppose to be the first one you read but it posts in the most recent one that was written. Sorry, next time it will be in order.

3 comments:

Jeremy Price said...

If you want to change the order of your post clik on edit post and there is an option to click on that says post options in the lower left hand corner if you click on it you can change the time that you want it to post than you can put them in your own order. I have had to do that everytime I have posted becuase I always forget.

Julie Bevins said...

Gretzky, this is awesome! I love that cake (pronounce that word correctly, Daune!). You are an amazingly talented woman! I miss you! Hugs to everyone! I love you, Julie

Dave Hawes said...

Thanks Gretchen this works much better for me. The blog looks great. The kids have grown so much. We Love you guys.
D&D&A&J Hawes